Monday, May 25, 2009

Waybuloo on the BBC

Sorry for my reticence of late. I've found myself inundated with screenwriting and other projects, which is good news of course but makes it a bit difficult to keep very up to date here.

BBC News just created a television story about the new show Waybuloo, which has an emotional and social intelligence curriculum, rather like Kailan would have been had it retained the original yoga component. But I've been aware of it for a while so it's great to see it out and in homes.  

So here it is:



And I'm not sure if it will work embedded but if you watch on the BBC site then it links afterwards to stories about the lottery funding controversy in British kids' television and the digital make-over of Postman Pat, one of England's most storied kids' TV characters.

No comments: