Monday, June 8, 2009

Toy Story 3 Trailer Available


I'm back!--hopefully with a degree of frequency. For those interested in my own little self, work has been going well; I've published three academic articles on Mormon film and have been working heavily on two kids' shows, one for preschoolers based out of Dublin--for which I received my first bible, meaning the first bible I wrote, today--and one for older kids based in Green Bay. Plus more submissions for Handy Manny and myriad other potential projects, including some new sample scripts up on my website--look for my sample WordGirl (which just got renewed for a third season this week--way to go, Soup2Nuts) up in a few days.

As for Toy Story, it's not a proper trailer, more of a teaser just to get folks back into the mindset of the first two films. Here's a link to it on YouTube. The film's scheduled for release on June 18, 2010, but I guess it's not too soon to whet our appetites. I remember watching Toy Story 2 on Christmas Eve on my honeymoon in 1999, so it's about time to round out the trilogy. The only other film I'd rather see is Babe 3. If George Miller is looking for a writer...

No comments: